Thread: Thy Truth About AMERICA explained Through ECONOMICS

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thy Truth About AMERICA explained Through ECONOMICS

America is More Money and more $$$$..

And more MONEY more..upon more $$$

Our gosh dang Corporate SLAVERY System thinks eveybody wants to WORK until theyre HALF DEAD ...

And no matter how much ya make the SYSTEM has more ways to SUCK that right back outta your bank account..

Welp Im in the PROCESS of designing a LIFESTYLE where I dont need to take home 2/3 grand per month just to stay Financially Solvent...

My fear is though that upon "Successful" application the CIA is gonna KILL ME to keep it a "secret" because OUR "Government" is BEHOLDEN to Corporations who need SLAVES
    Last edited by Karl; 03-27-2018 at 08:07 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

Oberon (04-17-2018),usfan (03-30-2018)

V.I.P V.I.P
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Karl I get that your post is a general complaint against life. But once again I'm seeing someone blame "the system" & honestly that isn't productive. Your the one in control of your finances & you can make choices. You touch on lifestyle & really that's where you should be looking to cut if you don't feel you have enough left over after payday.

Welp Im in the PROCESS of designing a LIFESTYLE where I dont need to take home 2/3 grand per month just to stay Financially Solvent...

We could live on about $1,500 per month (even counting end of year taxes) if we wanted to. The secret isn't really hidden & it's kind of simple. Don't borrow ahead (like credit cards, loans) & lower your lifestyle to what you have coming in. I've found in life that people tend to spend what they make rather than doing without & putting some away. If you start out saving then later in life it's easy to upgrade your lifestyle. But few people are able to cut their lifestyles without something major happening.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Crunch (03-30-2018),Rickity Plumber (03-30-2018)

Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    Karl I get that your post is a general complaint against life. But once again I'm seeing someone blame "the system" & honestly that isn't productive. Your the one in control of your finances & you can make choices. You touch on lifestyle & really that's where you should be looking to cut if you don't feel you have enough left over after payday.

We could live on about $1,500 per month (even counting end of year taxes) if we wanted to. The secret isn't really hidden & it's kind of simple. Don't borrow ahead (like credit cards, loans) & lower your lifestyle to what you have coming in. I've found in life that people tend to spend what they make rather than doing without & putting some away. If you start out saving then later in life it's easy to upgrade your lifestyle. But few people are able to cut their lifestyles without something major happening.
    Yep, I would be on Easy Street if my wife would quit buying expensive handbags and shoes and of course skirts and blouses that go with them.

It is absolutely nuts. She always pays way more than minimum payment. I want a high capacity Beretta handgun. My wife first said, "Ok, next month" which is April. Now it is after her daughter comes to visit in May.

Man, all I want is $550 to get this. Her bags are anywhere between $400 and @1000. I can't complain as she works more then my 2 days a week and makes more than me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

Karl (03-30-2018)

V.I.P V.I.P

Thanks
    Man, all I want is $550 to get this. Her bags are anywhere between $400 and @1000. I can't complain as she works more then my 2 days a week and makes more than me.

Rickity I get where your coming from but here's the way I look at it. Marriage is the ultimate partnership. You've got to work together. If you want that gun & it's important to you then if cash is low she should cut back for you to get what you want. It's a trade off, NOT a competition (which is what a lot of couples do). It doesn't matter who makes the most. The goal is for both of you to be happy.

I've been married twice & both of my wives were spenders. The difference is that the first wife was an unreasonable spender as in spending what's left after payday & then charging more. My now wife limits herself to a couple of hundred a month (maybe a little more sometimes). And she gets a lot of value for what she spends because she is a great shopper. The only ways that we overspend ever are our dogs & crystal. I don't mind either of those things even though sometimes we go into debt for them.

Maybe you need to sit down & talk to your wife about that gun? It just depends on the type of relationship that you guys have. I wouldn't feel guilty about buying something expensive because marriage is all about give & take & $500 just isn't that much in perspective. Hell last month my wife paid $450 for a pair of glasses.

Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post

Rickity I get where your coming from but here's the way I look at it. Marriage is the ultimate partnership. You've got to work together. If you want that gun & it's important to you then if cash is low she should cut back for you to get what you want. It's a trade off, NOT a competition (which is what a lot of couples do). It doesn't matter who makes the most. The goal is for both of you to be happy.

I've been married twice & both of my wives were spenders. The difference is that the first wife was an unreasonable spender as in spending what's left after payday & then charging more. My now wife limits herself to a couple of hundred a month (maybe a little more sometimes). And she gets a lot of value for what she spends because she is a great shopper. The only ways that we overspend ever are our dogs & crystal. I don't mind either of those things even though sometimes we go into debt for them.

Maybe you need to sit down & talk to your wife about that gun? It just depends on the type of relationship that you guys have. I wouldn't feel guilty about buying something expensive because marriage is all about give & take & $500 just isn't that much in perspective. Hell last month my wife paid $450 for a pair of glasses.
    She and I have a great open relationship. The best I could ever want. She see my few guns I have as "enough" so why do I need the one I want?

Well, I see her Tory Birch bags and shoes as "enough". But she tells me that a woman has to feel feminine and buying such things makes her feel that way. I am not gonna argue because we do not do that.

I want a high capacity auto loader Beretta because I feel safe and more importantly to me is that I can protect her better. Maybe 'masculinity', I don't know.

My revolvers have a limited capacity (5 or 6 rds depending which model) and I want an autoloader Beretta with a 14 or 15 round capacity. OR . . .the price of one of her bags.

V.I.P V.I.P

Thanks
    But she tells me that a woman has to feel feminine and buying such things makes her feel that way.

Interesting logic. Of course the obvious comeback is that a guy need to feel macho & buying that gun would do it for you. (wink).

Long ago my wife had a 9mm & was comfortable with it. So during the last black Friday sale I bought her another one. I got a free 22 pistol with it for me.

I don't get the $400 handbag makes me feel feminine statement but I've never pretended to understand women. After the 2nd one it would just make me feel dumb, but that's me. Oddly doing crystal searches I see bags with Swarovski on them all the time & they sell in those price ranges. I don't get it but we all have our "things" that we value more than others would. I guess when you compare someone buying a $400 handbag to us sometimes spending $5,000 on crystal I should probably keep my mouth shut. (wink).

Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    A lot of the regulations cost money. Just try to build a new structure on your property without paying a thousand dollars in required permits, or keep a car around for rare situations without having to maintain the registration fees and full insurance. Try to live in a pedestrian friendly city where you can walk or bicycle to the center of town without a car, and the property taxes will eat you alive. Then there are heating bills if you live in the Northern half of the country, trying to stay warm over the winter. Otherwise it's a lot of wood chopping, and even firewood seems expensive these days.

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    America is More Money and more $$$$..

And more MONEY more..upon more $$$

Our gosh dang Corporate SLAVERY System thinks eveybody wants to WORK until theyre HALF DEAD ...

And no matter how much ya make the SYSTEM has more ways to SUCK that right back outta your bank account..

My fear is though that upon "Successful" application the CIA is gonna KILL ME to keep it a "secret" because OUR "Government" is BEHOLDEN to Corporations who need SLAVES
    You are free, in the USA, to do as you plan.

However that PROVES economic SLAVERY does not exist. Strong pressure does exist, not slavery. And along with the strong pressure comes strong OPPORTUNITY.

In every nation on the planet people must somehow fend for themselves whether it is hunting, gathering or working a job they love or hate.

Those that don't fend for themselves SUFFER.

And worldwide they suffer a degree of poverty unimaginable in the USA.

It is not economic slavery you wish to avoid, it is life and responsibility you abhor.
    Last edited by Dan40; 04-15-2018 at 02:55 PM.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    You are free, in the USA, to do as you plan.

However that PROVES economic SLAVERY does not exist. Strong pressure does exist, not slavery. And along with the strong pressure comes strong OPPORTUNITY.

In every nation on the planet people must somehow fend for themselves whether it is hunting, gathering or working a job they love or hate.

Those that don't fend for themselves SUFFER.

And worldwide they suffer a degree of poverty unimaginable in the USA.

It is not economic slavery you wish to avoid, it is life and responsibility you abhor.
    the problem with that observation is that the 'lifestyles' available in those countries are de facto illegal in this country; there is no camping on public property, you can't build a latrine anywhere you want, you can't hunt for a living, even if you can somehow manage to legally acquire and carry a firearm around as a homeless person without it getting confiscated; just a few hurdles when comparing poverty.

For another, just go ahead and try to keep a milk cow or cages with chickens on the patio or balcony of your efficiency apartment in the slums, or even behind your own house in the vast majority of Burbs. My grandparents could, being 'poor' in their day, even in a big city, was very very different than it is today. And it isn't the poor who have passed all these zoning laws, either, it's all those property owning 'conservatives' and laissez faire' types in the past who love those restrictions. We know this because they were pretty much the only people who could have voted at the time.

Tom Morello, the guitarist for the now defunct Rage Against The Machine band, used to have a slogan on his guitar: " Arm The Homeless.", that at first seems just weird and nonsensical, but a little thought makes the point obvious; people with guns get more respect and less abuse. Criminalizing poverty just makes it far worse, is all. The 'Left' wants to put them in concentration camps, and used as slave labor to maintain nice parks and the like for the middle class bureaucrats and free gardeners for people like Bernie Sanders and Maxine Waters, and the 'Right' wants the police to shoot them on sight, or make it legal for everybody else to shoot them for sport.
    Last edited by Oberon; 04-17-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    the problem with that observation is that the 'lifestyles' available in those countries are de facto illegal in this country; there is no camping on public property, you can't build a latrine anywhere you want, you can't hunt for a living, even if you can somehow manage to legally acquire and carry a firearm around as a homeless person without it getting confiscated; just a few hurdles when comparing poverty.

For another, just go ahead and try to keep a milk cow or cages with chickens on the patio or balcony of your efficiency apartment in the slums, or even behind your own house in the vast majority of Burbs. My grandparents could, being 'poor' in their day, even in a big city, was very very different than it is today. And it isn't the poor who have passed all these zoning laws, either, it's all those property owning 'conservatives' and laissez faire' types in the past who love those restrictions. We know this because they were pretty much the only people who could have voted at the time.

Tom Morello, the guitarist for the now defunct Rage Against The Machine band, used to have a slogan on his guitar: " Arm The Homeless.", that at first seems just weird and nonsensical, but a little thought makes the point obvious; people with guns get more respect and less abuse. Criminalizing poverty just makes it far worse, is all. The 'Left' wants to put them in concentration camps, and used as slave labor to maintain nice parks and the like for the middle class bureaucrats and free gardeners for people like Bernie Sanders and Maxine Waters, and the 'Right' wants the police to shoot them on sight, or make it legal for everybody else to shoot them for sport.
    Lots of laws are broken every day.
    The new, "Streets of San Francisco."

Liberals live in a fantasy world of lies and excuses.

No truth, no answers, no solutions, no thought, no discussion, just lies and excuses for policies that fail again and again.

Government is not the solution, government is the problem.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Thread Information