PDA

View Full Version : Christian Syrian girls fighting to protect themselves from western backed Muslims,

valley ranch
04-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Syrian Christian girls defend their town from Western backed islamist terrorists - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTKIqc6vQXI)

Quark
04-04-2017, 10:17 PM
I say arm them all and let them kill each other.

valley ranch
04-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Because they're Syrian Citizens?

Garden House Queen
04-05-2017, 04:45 AM
Does anyone notice the eye make-up these girls are wearing? Maybe it's just me but as a female who has worn make-up my entire adult life...I can't imagine taking the time to put it on when I would be in this type of situation and in a "fight/survival" situation.

sooda
04-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Does anyone notice the eye make-up these girls are wearing? Maybe it's just me but as a female who has worn make-up my entire adult life...I can't imagine taking the time to put it on when I would be in this type of situation and in a "fight/survival" situation.

What eye make-up?

Conservative Libertarian
04-05-2017, 06:18 AM

Many women from that part of the world don't need eye makeup to look like that.