PDA

View Full Version : I am awesome! Also titled: I got pulled over today

Sinestro/Green Arrow
06-12-2013, 08:02 PM
So, I've been driving since I turned 18 in 2009. Not once in all that time have I ever been pulled over, except today. I'm not mad about it, 'cause it was my fault. My tags are expired, I blew a stop sign, and I was over the speed limit. This is where the awesome comes in.

I TALKED THEM OUT OF not just the ticket, but my big ass fine for having expired tags.

BOO-YAH.

Oh, and the cops were totally cool. Not at all rude or pushy. Chattanooga cops in general are like that.

Trinnity
06-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Lucky yuuuuuuuu

Sinestro/Green Arrow
06-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Lucky yuuuuuuuu

Honestly, I think it was less because I talked my way out of it and more because he was just a really cool guy.

OceanloverOH
06-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Did you have your knee pads on? JUST KIDDING, I couldn't resist....bad bad Ocean. :justkidding:

Good job in talking him out of the fine in particular. Maybe your true calling is diplomacy?

Sinestro/Green Arrow
06-13-2013, 03:11 AM
Did you have your knee pads on? JUST KIDDING, I couldn't resist....bad bad Ocean. :justkidding:

Good job in talking him out of the fine in particular. Maybe your true calling is diplomacy?

I've been told that since my world history teacher in my sophomore year of high school. Maybe she was right...

Canadianeye
06-13-2013, 07:07 AM
I've been told that since my world history teacher in my sophomore year of high school. Maybe she was right...

Your history teacher told you about having your knee pads on? Huh? :smiley20:

Sinestro/Green Arrow
06-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Your history teacher told you about having your knee pads on? Huh? :smiley20:

No, lol. That my "true calling" is diplomacy.

Trinnity
06-13-2013, 07:21 AM
I've been told that since my world history teacher in my sophomore year of high school. Maybe she was right...Not so much. I've had 2 members quit cuz you pissed 'em off so bad. I hated to lose them, but if people are so thin skinned, meh. :dontknow:

Sinestro/Green Arrow
06-13-2013, 07:51 AM
Not so much. I've had 2 members quit cuz you pissed 'em off so bad. I hated to lose them, but if people are so thin skinned, meh. :dontknow:

I have that effect on people. You either love me or hate me, there's rarely a middle ground.

Trinnity
06-13-2013, 07:54 AM
I have that effect on people. You either love me or hate me, there's rarely a middle ground.There have been times I hated you a little. But mostly I love you, so..............

patrickt
06-14-2013, 09:32 AM
I have never doubted that you, under whatever name you choose, consider yourself awesome.