PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Team Used To Silence Author

Coolwalker
06-11-2013, 03:23 PM
A true story of the amazing attempt to silence David Allender.
David has written 2 books on the subject of government corruption which expose a vast and very well organized criminal cabal. His work also includes 2 full length documentaries and a network of websites (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://www.onebigjob.com).
His latest documentary (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://numberu.com/?p=869) is so revealing and truthful that 2 days before its scheduled release date, on May 29, 2013, we awoke to armored vehicles ramming my pickup which was parked in our driveway and sixty-five (65) law enforcement personnel, including SWAT teams, descended on our remote property. We watched in horror as they began destroying our home/vehicles within 15 minutes of arriving. We said our goodbyes because we were sure they were there to kill us.
While David was on the phone with them, trying to negotiate a way for us to safely get out of the house they cut our power and began firing tear gas. They bombed our house for over 45 minutes breaking nearly every window. David was arrested and I was illegally detained for hours while they left my dog stranded on the deck. He had no access to water and hadn’t been able to do his business for over 12 hours!! They then ransacked our house and confiscated 4 registered guns (none of which had been fired). David has been held in lock-down in solitary confinement where he can’t talk to anyone. During his preliminary hearing the prosecutor asked for 10 million dollars in bond – (judge reduced it to $500,000). David has no prior record.

5 Weeks Prior – Bogus Charges, No Evidence, No Investigation
After viewing a piece of property we have for sale on a completely different road, 3 people with a very influential last name, decided to go trespassing down our private road. It was clearly marked with SIX (6) No Trespassing Signs, and lead them to within 150′ of our .22 target range, which David was using at the time. When they came into view he yelled at them, they turned around and left and then told the police they were being shot at. When the police called later that night, David told them what happened, repeatedly, even offered to come into town the next day and give a statement. They refused that offer and David did not press any charges against Casey and Sarah Boyd. The incident was NEVER investigated (and still hasn’t been). Until the SWAT team showed up on 5.29.13, David was not aware any charges had been filed. He is being charged with 2nd degree assault and the local press, in our fairly small community, is making sure he doesn’t have a shot at a fair trial.

The Truth Is Irrelevant
When the last cop was getting ready to leave I asked him: “So I’ve been sitting here all day watching 65 guys destroy my house and I have not seen a single person do any type of investigation of the original trespassing incident, no one drove up the road to see where the for sale property is, count the no trespassing signs or look at the target range or where the people turned around”. Detective Randy Grant’s response was. “IT’S IRRELEVANT”

Just a Few Images of Damages
http://www.theeverythingpages.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/IMG_14751.jpg
To arrest one person, an army of 65, including the SWAT team arrived and rammed this truck that was parked in our driveway

http://www.theeverythingpages.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/IMG_1461.jpg
Drove through (2) $10,000 garage doors within next 15 minutes.

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2013/06/1st-hand-account-swat-team-used-to-silence-david-allender-2442378.html

hoytmonger
06-12-2013, 07:20 PM
This is an interesting incident... I'll have to look further into it.

Good post!

Irascible Crusader
06-12-2013, 08:00 PM
It's the same crap that caused the Ruby Ridge massacre. Government does what it wants and sets up whoever they want for murder. We are not a nation of laws, we're a nation of thugs.

Gemini
06-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Have an underground house. Harder target to break into.

06-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Have an underground house. Harder target to break into.

Bunker busters.

Gemini
06-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Bunker busters.

The moment they start dropping bunker busters on houses, we have MUCH bigger problems. This just keeps them from smashing your house as fast.

Irascible Crusader
06-13-2013, 03:26 PM
The moment they start dropping bunker busters on houses, we have MUCH bigger problems. This just keeps them from smashing your house as fast.

Federal agents are the most cowardly pussies on the face of the planet. During the Ruby Ridge siege, they stayed off of the Weaver's land in Idaho for months because they thought that it would be booby-trapped because Randy had expertise in explosives. They are only bold when they believe they are in absolutely no danger....which explains why they lust to deprive us of our guns.

Gemini
06-13-2013, 04:33 PM
True, it is easy to be courageous when the other guy is disarmed and when you are protected by the law. Not to mention when you control the evidence involved.

Brave souls indeed.

patrickt
06-14-2013, 08:18 AM
A lovely cut-and-paste from a questionable site and no information that might help find out more about what happened. I searched on Allender's name and came up dry.

Gemini
06-14-2013, 09:55 AM
patrickt

A lovely cut-and-paste from a questionable site and no information that might help find out more about what happened. I searched on Allender's name and came up dry.

You don't have to like it, but you do have to recognize that something is egregiously wrong with law enforcement now days. I know they have a week on law classes at the academy, obviously most aren't paying attention.

patrickt
06-14-2013, 10:20 AM
@patrickt (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=36)

You don't have to like it, but you do have to recognize that something is egregiously wrong with law enforcement now days. I know they have a week on law classes at the academy, obviously most aren't paying attention.

For me, nowadays is a hell of a lot longer than it is for you or you wouldn't have made that statement. Law enforcement always has been and always will be a problem but the critical problem facing us today is an out-of-control federal government that has been building for 75 years. We face the destruction of the country over this and it sits on the doorstep of the far left like a steaming pile.

But, on this particular thread we see an OP from an incredibly dubious site that has no information for finding anything else about this, alleged, incident but some are following their own biases and believing it without question. They're called suckers.

If you click on the "citation" all you get is the same article he cut and pasted. There is no real information. It reads like pure bullshit. "We" with no clue as to who that might be. The mysterious people with an unknown "very influential last name" and little details like, where might this have all happened?

Gemini
06-14-2013, 10:50 AM
For me, nowadays is a hell of a lot longer than it is for you or you wouldn't have made that statement. Law enforcement always has been and always will be a problem but the critical problem facing us today is an out-of-control federal government that has been building for 75 years. We face the destruction of the country over this and it sits on the doorstep of the far left like a steaming pile.

Those on top, exist only because those on bottom allow them to. There is should be no penalty for disobeying unlawful orders.

But, on this particular thread we see an OP from an incredibly dubious site that has no information for finding anything else about this, alleged, incident but some are following their own biases and believing it without question. They're called suckers.

Agreed, it could use some refinement before consideration. But the real problem is that it has happened before, and is now occurring with increased frequency. Law enforcement created this problem by being unlawful in their duties. And the reactionary citizens have blown it out of proportion as usual. Both sides are at fault. But I think one side has a more legitimate gripe.

If you click on the "citation" all you get is the same article he cut and pasted. There is no real information. It reads like pure bullshit. "We" with no clue as to who that might be. The mysterious people with an unknown "very influential last name" and little details like, where might this have all happened?

I agree, poor sourcing is never in style.

Irascible Crusader
06-14-2013, 11:28 AM

There were pictures from the damage. What in your mind makes a site "dubious"?