PDA

View Full Version : 3D Printed Guns

Trinnity
06-10-2013, 10:26 AM
This guy says worrying about losing your guns is a joke. 3D gun printing technology changes everything and ensured our 2nd amendment rights. Watch this please...yeah, it's 20 minutes, but watch it in portions if need be...please check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DconsfGsXyA

Gemini
06-10-2013, 10:45 AM
I confess I have a morbid lust with 3d printing technology now. A decent one is under 1500 bucks.

Canadianeye
06-10-2013, 11:02 AM
I confess I have a morbid lust with 3d printing technology now. A decent one is under 1500 bucks.

This is of interest to some, I'm sure...who have been robbed of the ability by their governments to properly protect themselves.

Archer
06-10-2013, 11:11 AM
We will soon have licenses fees and special taxes to get one. They will need your DNA and retinal scans before you can get one.

Canadianeye
06-10-2013, 11:21 AM
We will soon have licenses fees and special taxes to get one. They will need your DNA and retinal scans before you can get one.

Once I have gone through a retinal and biometric fingerprint scan, paid for the licensing and excise taxes....you can then try to rip it from my cold dead hands.

Gemini
06-10-2013, 11:50 AM

I could see that, they might just make it a class 3 item as per current ATF regulations. That would greatly reduce incentive to try to get one. Still, it will meet heavy resistance I think.

Successful though? Time will tell.

Trinnity
06-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Any way the fgov tries to block freedom, someone will be there to find a way around it. <hooah>

Archer
06-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Any way the fgov tries to block freedom, someone will be there to find a way around it. <hooah>

Sooner or later people will give up. Yes there will always be a minority but they will be killed and disappeared when found. Until the left and right get together and stand for freedom - yes both sides want it but simply disagree on the details - we will continue the move from citizen to subject to slave.

Trinnity
06-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Dang, that makes me sad.

Archer
06-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Dang, that makes me sad.

Yeah me too! Time to get drunk!