PDA

View Full Version : Let's write a movie for the SciFi channel. How is this?

lostbeyond
06-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Yesterday on SciFi channel, there was a movie about dragons, dinocrocks, megapythons, giant piranhas, all eating every human.

Now let's write a movie too.

Here is an idea.

A kangaroo from Australia overstayed her visa in Hawaii and collected welfare which she thought was legal as per Obama's latest illegal immigration legalization bill. But now that they messed up her deportation papers and sent her to New Zealand by mistake, plus her US citizen baby taken out of her pouch and in a Honolulu foster care, she is absolutely furious and wants to kill all humans.

Upon arrival in New Zealand, she bumps into a gang of kiwi birds that are in a turf war against the rabbits that Europeans brought there 100 years ago. The kiwi gang purchased a specially engineered mutation of the bird flu virus from China, that will let them grow 100 feet big and eat all rabits plus all people as they are the reason for the rabbits.

The kangaroo agrees to smuggle the virus through New Zealand customs, but she messes up, and the rabbits get the virus by bribing the customs agents with rare kiwi eggs/meat for export. However the rabbits eat the virus and grow 100 feet big and start eating all New Zealand people.

Now the kangaroo gets a phone call from her baby in Honolulu, that his friend, a Kenyan rabbit, has Obama's birth certificate in Nairobi Kenya. The democrat administration of Hawaii gets afraid and lets the kangaroo have a green card. The kangaroo, taking no chances, makes a deal with the ever hungry giant rabbits and the kiwis, that all the rabbits will move from New Zealand to Hawaii with her, and ensure her unification with her baby back into her pouch as meant to be. This agreement is loved by both the decimated New Zealand human population and by the US/worldwide environmentalist movement.

Whilst the giant rabbits are eating the people of Hawaii, the birth certificate arrives, and it turns out, that the Kenyan rabbits messed up and accidentally printed WBoosh on it instead of Obama. The kangaroo gets really pissed off, calls her kiwi friends, who convince the New Zealand government to give military support to the giant rabbits rather than receiving them deported back to New Zealand.

The United States army reacts by purchasing a pocket sized mini black hole from Russia, in case nuking the Hawaii islands doesn't stop the rabbits, but the delivery gets cancelled halfway through because of the sequester, and now it is available on e-bay.

And ww3 begins.

Your take?

HAHAHAHAHA

OceanloverOH
06-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Yesterday on SciFi channel, there was a movie about dragons, dinocrocks, megapythons, giant piranhas, all eating every human.

Now let's write a movie too.

Here is an idea.

A kangaroo from Australia overstayed her visa in Hawaii and collected welfare which she thought was legal as per Obama's latest illegal immigration legalization bill. But now that they messed up her deportation papers and sent her to New Zealand by mistake, plus her US citizen baby taken out of her pouch and in a Honolulu foster care, she is absolutely furious and wants to kill all humans.

Upon arrival in New Zealand, she bumps into a gang of kiwi birds that are in a turf war against the rabbits that Europeans brought there 100 years ago. The kiwi gang purchased a specially engineered mutation of the bird flu virus from China, that will let them grow 100 feet big and eat all rabits plus all people as they are the reason for the rabbits.

The kangaroo agrees to smuggle the virus through New Zealand customs, but she messes up, and the rabbits get the virus by bribing the customs agents with rare kiwi eggs/meat for export. However the rabbits eat the virus and grow 100 feet big and start eating all New Zealand people.

Now the kangaroo gets a phone call from her baby in Honolulu, that his friend, a Kenyan rabbit, has Obama's birth certificate in Nairobi Kenya. The democrat administration of Hawaii gets afraid and lets the kangaroo have a green card. The kangaroo, taking no chances, makes a deal with the ever hungry giant rabbits and the kiwis, that all the rabbits will move from New Zealand to Hawaii with her, and ensure her unification with her baby back into her pouch as meant to be. This agreement is loved by both the decimated New Zealand human population and by the US/worldwide environmentalist movement.

Whilst the giant rabbits are eating the people of Hawaii, the birth certificate arrives, and it turns out, that the Kenyan rabbits messed up and accidentally printed WBoosh on it instead of Obama. The kangaroo gets really pissed off, calls her kiwi friends, who convince the New Zealand government to give military support to the giant rabbits rather than receiving them deported back to New Zealand.

The United States army reacts by purchasing a pocket sized mini black hole from Russia, in case nuking the Hawaii islands doesn't stop the rabbits, but the delivery gets cancelled halfway through because of the sequester, and now it is available on e-bay.

And ww3 begins.

Your take?

HAHAHAHAHA

GREAT story, lostbeyond, I love it! Now, can I have some of whatever ganja you've got going on???? (just kidding, I don't do ganja....)

06-03-2013, 10:46 PM
I'd write a SF screenplay about a bunch of robin hoodesque space libertarians and there would be like dinosaurs, too. Gotta have dinosaurs.

It would be Jurassic Firefly.

Calypso Jones
06-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Lost. I think you would get some takers if you changed this from a disney format to something a little more human?

Canadianeye
06-04-2013, 10:04 AM
I'd write a SF screenplay about a bunch of robin hoodesque space libertarians and there would be like dinosaurs, too. Gotta have dinosaurs.

I'm on the patriotism kick for a book. Thinking of calling it The Dying Patriot. In a nutshell, Terminal determined people of all nationalities organize militantly to correct governments across the globe...cuz they have no fear of death or prison since they are terminal anyways.

Calypso Jones
06-04-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm on the patriotism kick for a book. Thinking of calling it The Dying Patriot. In a nutshell, Terminal determined people of all nationalities organize militantly to correct governments across the globe...cuz they have no fear of death or prison since they are terminal anyways.

do you have your opener? Put it up and i'll guarantee you'll get help here....at least it will tell you which way not to go. :wink:

lostbeyond
06-04-2013, 12:28 PM

This is a good one. Are you going to publish it here? I already have an idea about this now that you are mentioning it, where libertarians are stealing gold containing asteroids in the asteroid belt so that governments can't capture them and control the price of commodities, whilst pranksterous trigger happy dinosaur space lizards shoot at them and at the government troops, in hate and retaliation for smoking up their grandfathers' remains in car engines. The dinosaurs also want to teach us the lesson that we don't exist because we are only a genetic mutation from their own genes, induced by an evil alien race that the dinos themselves have proudly exterminated. And they say we are next as we deserve it. You are one of the libertarians that is hired by the government and paid with the cash amount of your choice, to make a deal with the dinos. Now you are inventing your deal ... .

This is very exciting too. ... Then the government captures one of them and experiments on him with 100-year-death-postponing bioviruses. They catch news of this, break into the facility and unleash the virus on the government officials. The newly undead government officials get an idea ... .