PDA

View Full Version : Dems turning on Obama and sucking up to Hillary

04-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Apparently, Hillary and Bill could have gotten a gun control compromise through

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/19/hillary-was-right-obama-s-inexperience-sank-gun-deal.html

If you ever need a refresher course in just how disconnected Barack Obama is from America’s mainstream culture of guns, consider this scathing indictment:

http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2013/04/19/hillary-was-right-obama-s-inexperience-sank-gun-deal/_jcr_content/body/inlineimage.img.503.jpg/1366380140077.cached.jpg President Obama and Hillary Clinton. (AP;Getty)
“You know, Americans who believe in the Second Amendment believe it’s a matter of constitutional right ... I disagree with Senator Obama’s assertion that people in this country ‘cling to guns’ ... People of all walks of life hunt—and they enjoy doing so because it’s an important part of their life, not because they are bitter.”

Is that Wayne LaPierre unloading on the president? Nope. It’s Hillary Clinton back in 2008 after then-senator Barack Obama’s famous reference to small-town Americans “clinging to guns and religion.” And just in case anyone missed her larger point about Obama, she went on to call the remarks “elitist and divisive.”

Hillary wasn’t my candidate, but after the president’s multiple failures to pass gun legislation capped by his Rose Garden performance (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/17/obama-angry-at-gun-control-defeat-shameful-day-for-washington.html), all of Hillary World can be forgiven for exhaling a loud, cathartic “I told you so.”

http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2013/04/19/hillary-was-right-obama-s-inexperience-sank-gun-deal/_jcr_content/body/inlineimage_0.img.503.jpg/1366380361510.cached.jpg President Obama, surrounded by family members of victims of gun violence, makes a statement in the Rose Garden of the White House with Vice President Joe Biden on April 17. Also pictured is former representative Gabby Giffords. (Win McNamee/Getty)
The post-Newtown push for additional gun-control measures managed to expose fully Obama’s flaws that candidate Hillary Clinton had warned about. It wasn’t just that he was hindered, not aided, by his quirky background, which was so removed from the small-town life she and her husband touted. It was his lack of legislative and leadership experience.

As she said in 2008:

“I think that I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. Sen. John McCain has a lifetime of experience that he’d bring to the White House. And Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002.”

Trinnity
04-20-2013, 10:56 AM
She's still an Alinsky follower. I don't trust any of the dems, and most of the Rs.

04-20-2013, 11:02 AM
She's still an Alinsky follower. I don't trust any of the dems, and most of the Rs.

Yes, but I love how they are turning on the Obummer.

webrockk
04-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Just goes to show how radical and totalitarian average, conditioned street level progressives are....Obama is easily the most radical leftist piece of shit that's ever been in the White House...and it's not good enough.

and unless some totalitarian, state collectivist, "revolutionary" workers paradise figure....a Carl Marx, Hugo Chavez, Che Guevara, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Stalin clone comes along and manages to ascend to the Presidency, it will never be good enough...

P.S. Hillary is cut from the same totalitarian progressive cloth as the Boy King.

04-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Just goes to show how radical and totalitarian average, conditioned street level progressives are....Obama is easily the most radical leftist piece of shit that's ever been in the White House...and it's not good enough.

and unless some totalitarian, state collectivist, "revolutionary" workers paradise figure....a Carl Marx, Hugo Chavez, Che Guevara, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Stalin clone comes along and manages to ascend to the Presidency, it will never be good enough...

P.S. Hillary is cut from the same totalitarian progressive cloth as the Boy King.

Webby,

for all I know she's the antichrist. This is more about how the Obummer's approval rating is sinking.

webrockk
04-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Webby,

for all I know she's the antichrist. This is more about how the Obummer's approval rating is sinking.

His approval rating is retreating (back to previous lows) because his complicit alphabet media pumped him up like a Macy's Day balloon while slinging arrows and focusing on social issue squirrels to protect, preserve and ensure his successful reelection. Truth and reality ultimately find the bottom....

which is where this tepid, propped-up-with-inflationary-Bernanke-Bucks economy STILL...after 5 years... remains.... Main Street knows it...has known it all along....and perhaps some of the old and newer starry-eyed Obamabot college graduates who STILL can't find meaningful enough employment to escape their momma's basement are all...including momma....beginning to get restless.

I think. :)

04-20-2013, 12:58 PM
It's the economy stupid!

webrockk
04-20-2013, 01:03 PM
It's the economy stupid!

Yes.....I'm long winded at times :)

04-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Yes.....I'm long winded at times :)

I miss your long-windedness. Sorry, I can't stay too long at PF anymore. The progs over there work my last fucking nerve. Fiddlerdave makes me want to beat my head against the wall.

webrockk
04-20-2013, 01:16 PM
I miss your long-windedness. Sorry, I can't stay too long at PF anymore. The progs over there work my last fucking nerve. Fiddlerdave makes me want to beat my head against the wall.

Oh, he's definitely an irritant...a pathological liar, drama queen, and strawman pimp....him luvs him some Obama...to that, there can be no doubt.

like locusts, there's a whole new swarm just like that who've blown in since Sandy Hook and the Boston bombings.

Sometimes I feel like I'm swimming against the tide....

04-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Sometimes I go over to kick a little ass, but it's boring because they have NO arguments, just soundbites. All I do is point out their hypocrisy and as a non-Republican with a history of hating Romney...they can't really tag me back.

I do miss you, Blue, RP12, Darkriver, Grok and some others, but honestly I get better game here arguing with XL over finer points than fighting it out with the progs there.

garyo
04-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Let me sum him up, CONMAN.

usfan
04-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Sometimes I feel like I'm swimming against the tide....

Is there any other way to swim? :sign19::sign17:

:cool20: