PDA

View Full Version : Cop Pulls Gun On Slowpoke Teen In McDonald’s Drive-Thru

st james
04-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Cop Pulls Gun On Slowpoke Teen In McDonald’s Drive-Thru

April 19, 2013 by Ben Bullard (http://personalliberty.com/author/benbullardpl/)
Don’t you hate it when you have to wait an eternity in the drive-thru line at a fast food place?
Who among us hasn’t wished — at least once — to be able to speed things along by brandishing a pistol and telling the jerk at the front of the line, or maybe the window attendant, he needs to get things moving?
Allegedly, that’s exactly what off-duty Detective Sgt. Scott Biumi of the DeKalb County, Ga., Police Department did last week. Biumi, 48, reportedly got angry from the long wait at a McDonald’s drive-thru, got out of his vehicle and put his service pistol against the neck of Ryan Marsh, 18, who was idling his Ford truck at the window up ahead.
“He put his hand right here,” said Marsh (himself an off-duty employee at the McDonald’s in question), pointing to his shoulder and chest. “Then he pulled the gun and put it, pointed it at, like, my neck area” before Biumi hopped back in his Chevy Impala and drove off into the night.
Marsh told 11 Alive News (http://www.11alive.com/news/article/288918/40/Cop-in-slow-McDonalds-line-accused-of-aiming-gun-at-customer-ahead-of-him) afterward:
We were waiting on them to cook the food. And the cop — I didn’t know at first that he was a cop — pulled up behind us and waited about two minute; two to three minutes…And he got out and started yelling; yelling at us, “Stop holding up the drive-thru line” — this, that and the other. He walked back over to his car, got back in, and I said, “Sorry for the inconvenience, Sir.” And he goes, “Who has the loud mouth?” And I was, like, “I said that,” not being smart or anything. He’s like, “Well, you never know who you’re messing with.” And I was just like, “No, Sir, I don’t.” He goes, “Keep your mouth shut.” I was like, “I’m sorry.” He’s like, “Well, you don’t know who you’re messing with. And there’s some crazy people out there.” And that’s when he pulled the gun on me, and kept on yelling at me for about thirty more seconds. And then walked off.

Biumi, a 20-year cop, was arrested the next morning and charged with felony aggravated assault. He was placed on administrative leave, with pay, while the department investigated the case. He was out of jail on a $22,000 bond the same day.
With pay? All well and good, if the McDonald’s security camera hadn’t gotten the whole thing on tape:

Video here: http://personalliberty.com/2013/04/19/cop-pulls-gun-on-slowpoke-teen-in-mcdonalds-drive-thru/

And the cop say we don't need guns. So, who the fuck is going to protect us from them?

damn!!! fergot the tags..I'll surely work harder

garyo
04-20-2013, 06:38 AM
I could understand this, but for slop at Mickey D's, this cop needs a course in fine dining.

04-20-2013, 07:02 AM
I could understand this, but for slop at Mickey D's, this cop needs a course in fine dining.

Why can't they pull guns on the people that go up to the counter, pay for something, stay there, buy something else, pay for that, take money from their friends, buy something else, etc.

And they have change.

garyo
04-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Oh, you mean what Obama does, redistribution of wealth.

04-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh, you mean what Obama does, redistribution of wealth.

Well, most people are down to spare change...

garyo
04-20-2013, 07:43 AM
Well, most people are down to spare change...

I'll buy you a happy meal anytime.

04-20-2013, 08:13 AM
I'll buy you a happy meal anytime.

Sometimes...only sometimes, mind you, I buy myself a happy meal for the toys. Like the Kung Fu Panda and they've got Fidgets now.

JohnAdams
04-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Wait, where are all the cries that we need more gun control amongst the police? Seems to me it would be warranted after this.

usfan
04-20-2013, 08:48 AM
Just think what a dreamy world it would be if there were no guns.. all we have to do is take all the guns away, & everyone would live in peace & harmony.

..oh... that's right, we tried that for a few millinea.

patrickt
04-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Wait, where are all the cries that we need more gun control amongst the police? Seems to me it would be warranted after this.

Taking the actions of one to justify the global restrictions the liberals want makes sense...to some. I suspect this cop is already suspended and will soon be referred to as the ex-cop.

usfan
04-20-2013, 09:07 AM
..and don't forget the pressure cooker ban.. and the backward wearing cap ban.. all these are obvious terrorist tools.

JohnAdams
04-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Taking the actions of one to justify the global restrictions the liberals want makes sense...to some. I suspect this cop is already suspended and will soon be referred to as the ex-cop.

Not at all. It's as absurd to think background checks on law abiding citizens will deter a criminal from obtaining and using a gun in a crime. As it is to call for gun control in law enforcement after this incident.

But thanks for noticing.

04-20-2013, 01:35 PM

If he were in New York, Chicago, or LA he'd have a desk job but still be on the payroll.