PDA

View Full Version : Boys only camping trip?

goosey
06-05-2015, 05:21 PM
I was told i wasn't allowed to come camping this weekend because it was boys only.

Admittedly, i wouldn't have gone even if they let me. It's winter, brrrr.

But it still irritates me. Am I wrong to be irritated?

Tom-Cruise
06-05-2015, 05:29 PM
I was told i wasn't allowed to come camping this weekend because it was boys only.

Let it go.....

Rickity Plumber
06-05-2015, 06:12 PM

Winter? What, you live south of the equator?

Boys means boys like men means men. Wait for the girls night out.

Dos Equis
06-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Winter? What, you live south of the equator?

Boys means boys like men means men. Wait for the girls night out.

June 1rst where I live felt like it was only 40 degrees.

Maybe she got confused which season it is.

It's like living in Narnia I tell ya!!

Who will kill the witch and end this?

goosey
06-05-2015, 06:25 PM
June 1rst where I live felt like it was only 40 degrees.

Maybe she got confused which season it is.

It's like living in Narnia I tell ya!!

Who will kill the witch and end this?

Im in Australia and yes the White witch has set up here now. Always winter but never Christmas :(

lostbeyond
06-05-2015, 09:15 PM

I wouldn't go with those "boys" either, even though I am a boy too, because how can they be so horrible to turn back a girl who wants to come? Many girls don't care about outdoors, so no use to ask them. But when a girl does, then she is most likely better at it than any boy. Those boys must be odd ....

Tom-Cruise
06-05-2015, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't go with those "boys" either, even though I am a boy too, because how can they be so horrible to turn back a girl who wants to come? Many girls don't care about outdoors, so no use to ask them. But when a girl does, then she is most likely better at it than any boy. Those boys must be odd ....

To be honest I've not met many girls that can withstand a bitter cold night in a tent, aspecially when it's been raining and your clothes and sleeping bag are wet.

Rickity Plumber
06-06-2015, 08:10 AM
To be honest I've not met many girls that can withstand a bitter cold night in a tent, aspecially when it's been raining and your clothes and sleeping bag are wet.

Even Rickity Plumber would want NO part of that. The closest thing to a tent that I would be in these days is a tip out (slider) on a large diesel pusher motor-home.

JustPassinThru
06-06-2015, 09:55 AM

Only an infantile liberal will want to go where he/she is not wanted.

lostbeyond
06-06-2015, 12:52 PM

Yes, very rare, but they do exist, mostly from East Europe.

Fast Eddy
06-06-2015, 01:31 PM
How would you feel if your husband asked to go on your next girls outing. Women seem to have to think they need to be included in everything. No men's schools, but plenty of women only, the list is long.