PDA

View Full Version : The Difference Between Whites And People Of Color Is Sticking Together

Karl
03-18-2013, 07:06 PM
White people are self centered compared to minorities.For instance if a white guy is getting beat by abunch of brothas a white guy will just drive by not my problem.But if abunch of white guys where stomping on a brotha and a brotha drove by the brotha would stop fight and get his ass kicked in racial solidarity and the same can also be said for Hispanics, native americans, and other certain ethnic groups.What I mean is they STICK TOGETHER and the Anglo Europeans downfall will be a FAILURE to stick together.Does this make any sense?

The XL
03-18-2013, 07:14 PM
I dunno, I think racial collectivism is stupid. If someone is getting the boots put to him, color wouldn't matter to me.

03-18-2013, 08:06 PM
I dunno, I think racial collectivism is stupid. If someone is getting the boots put to him, color wouldn't matter to me.

Well, but you're different. He's right, blacks do have more solidarity. Some whites are good homeboys, but most would walk by.

Fearandloathing
03-18-2013, 08:17 PM
To me, and I point no fingers, the subject seems racist. I guess it's because we don't refer to each other as "white" or "black", there are so many races and colors here its kind of pointless.

We do have ethnic communities but color simply isn't a factor.

And it wouldn't matter to 99% of the people I know, if some people were beating on someone we'd act

Network
03-18-2013, 08:40 PM
That's only because whitey has been taught that he is the devil and minorities have been taught that they are oppressed.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/2010-press-pass-element-racingdanica-patrick2.jpg

Calypso Jones
03-18-2013, 10:07 PM
I see the point in the OP. I agree.

Network
03-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Racecard!

Karl
03-19-2013, 04:47 AM
To me, and I point no fingers, the subject seems racist. I guess it's because we don't refer to each other as "white" or "black", there are so many races and colors here its kind of pointless.

We do have ethnic communities but color simply isn't a factor.

And it wouldn't matter to 99% of the people I know, if some people were beating on someone we'd act

No it's only racist for White people to talk about it

My mom is half Puerto Rican so that makes me of "mixed race"

patrickt
03-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Poor baby. The OP is about as accurate as Little Helpers revisionist history in the Middle East. That would be, not at all accurate.

usfan
03-19-2013, 10:14 AM
I think it is more of a cultural difference. He-man individualists vs. whiney liberal statists. Race has nothing to do with it. :tongue20:

We don't do that solidarity shit. If one of our guys gets in a jamb, we watch from a distance. We may feel real sorry for him, but we are rugged individualists, not pussy liberals who always have to dry each other's tears after any debate. :cry20:

We may have to check the standing of SLH's 'rugged individualist' man-card. :icon_santa: We hold our heads high, & carry our six guns low. We ride at a full gallop with the reins in our teeth. If some pansy leftist insults one of our guys, we let him take care of himself.. unless it is some barroom brawl kind of stuff.. then we'd jump in & crash a chair over the head of the liberal, especially if he did something low down & dirty.. like the pussy leftists do all the time.. :grin20:

But just like in the movies, the battles are short. The sissy leftists grab their lattes & run from the room bawling, & we get back to cussing & drinking & hitting on the waitresses.
:cheers:

03-19-2013, 10:24 AM
I think it is more of a cultural difference. He-man individualists vs. whiney liberal statists. Race has nothing to do with it. :tongue20:

Culture has everything to do with it.

We don't do that solidarity shit. If one of our guys gets in a jamb, we watch from a distance. We may feel real sorry for him, but we are rugged individualists, not pussy liberals who always have to dry each other's tears after any debate. :cry20:

I'm gonna disagree with you hear. It has nothing to do with statists and pussies. My husband and I were in a bar outside a Navy base (can't believe I had forgotten this one) when this Marine got accused of hitting on this other Navy guys girl. All these Navy guys jumped him and suddenly we hear this Marine go, "That dude's a Marine!"

Suddenly, my husband and his friends are standing up, dropping their baseball hats on the table and are going over to jump in the fight.

Now, is it because they're all pussies? NO.

Semper Fi

That same "always faithful" culture runs in urban neighborhoods. In my hood, someone gets hurt...it's like we're all hurt.

garyo
03-19-2013, 10:50 AM
The progressives want to rid the White race.

Mainecoons
03-19-2013, 11:20 AM
The elephant in the room is Black racism, which is showing up more and more in the form of crime directed at whites by blacks. It is no accident that this coincides with the term of the Racist In Chief, who wears his hatred of whites pretty much on his sleeves.

03-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Why do blacks commit most of their violence against each other, and what are their motivations? How do you know the same blacks committing violence against whites aren't doing it to each other, too?

Personally, I do not care if it is racism or the dude's just an asshole. I care about the outcomes. Does it make the violence done to you worse if it is racially motivated? Does it lessen it if it is not?

No.

Racism and anger at racism still occupies too much conversation and time. If a black dude and a white dude beat me and steals my money I do not care why, I care that I got beat up and my money stolen.

The XL
03-19-2013, 11:48 AM
The elephant in the room is Black racism, which is showing up more and more in the form of crime directed at whites by blacks. It is no accident that this coincides with the term of the Racist In Chief, who wears his hatred of whites pretty much on his sleeves.

Black on black crime is a lot more frequent than black on white crime. The MSM just doesn't report it.

I've said for a long time that racism still exists in this country because of government racism and the MSM keeping us at each others throats by deliberately causing racial tension.

03-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Black on black crime is a lot more frequent than black on white crime. The MSM just doesn't report it.

I've said for a long time that racism still exists in this country because of government racism and the MSM keeping us at each others throats by deliberately causing racial tension.

I refuse to feel white guilt and I refuse to acknowledge racism. It is a "motivation" like any other. I would guess that more people are motivated by greed than racism, but no one cares because that's a motivation that is acceptable.

Words also mean nothing to me, intent means everything.

People are just too curled up around wanting to find a reason to be offended. We live in a perpetual victim culture.

Calypso Jones
03-19-2013, 12:09 PM
I think race plays a part in it. Whites have been splintered by media, entertainment and the education system. And blacks and other minorities have been solidified. It's white oriented brainwashing it what it is. White people did not act like that in the past. The problem was a significant problem before the death of Kitty Genovese. I think this event showed the progressives that they should go full steam ahead and in which direction to go. Why anyone would want to live in parts of NYC and maybe all NYC is beyond me. and i MEAN NO OFFENSE TO Rina_Dragonborn!!

03-19-2013, 12:13 PM
I think race plays a part in it. Whites have been splintered by media, entertainment and the education system. And blacks and other minorities have been solidified. It's white oriented brainwashing it what it is. White people did not act like that in the past. The problem was a significant problem before the death of Kitty Genovese. I think this event showed the progressives that they should go full steam ahead and in which direction to go. Why anyone would want to live in parts of NYC and maybe all NYC is beyond me. and i MEAN NO OFFENSE TO @Rina_Dragonborn (http://thepoliticsforums.com/member.php?u=100)!!

Haha, none taken. It's called M-O-N-E-Y. That's why I live there, plus I knew I would get more experience there quickly. I certainly don't want to stay.

usfan
03-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Culture has everything to do with it.
I'm gonna disagree with you hear. It has nothing to do with statists and pussies. My husband and I were in a bar outside a Navy base (can't believe I had forgotten this one) when this Marine got accused of hitting on this other Navy guys girl. All these Navy guys jumped him and suddenly we hear this Marine go, "That dude's a Marine!"
Suddenly, my husband and his friends are standing up, dropping their baseball hats on the table and are going over to jump in the fight.
Semper Fi
That same "always faithful" culture runs in urban neighborhoods. In my hood, someone gets hurt...it's like we're all hurt.

My post was supposed to be tongue in cheek.. but i'm sure you got most of it.. :tongue20:

It seems to me partisan loyalties run on many levels. These are not in any order, but vary from person to person, depending on what factors they think are important.

1. Family. This is the first & usually the strongest.
2. Extended family.. neighbors, friends, co workers.. a hawaiian 'ohana' type of inclusion.
3. state or region
4. race or ethnicity
5. national country of origin
6. philosophical, ideological
7. Cultural.. this one is more vague..it can encompass race, nationality, region & even ideology.
8. cosmetic. This is the most shallow.. owning the same car, having the same hairstyle or fashion taste, watching the same tv shows or having the same hobbies.

I'd put the semper fi culture into the second in this list, which is why it has a stronger motivation. You are almost defending family, if a fellow marine is attacked. It is more than cultural.. it is camaraderie. The other marine might just be a pussy liberal :) that another marine would fight with, later. But for now, the extended family loyalty trumps any nationalistic loyalty to a navy sissy. :headbang:

Every family, i would say, has one or two 'black sheep' that they avoid in family gatherings.. but if they are under attack from an outside entity, we will rush to their aid. Now, if your idiot brother in law says something stupid, & your sister gives him the riot act, no one will intervene.

It is one of the unfortunate things about the msm & the progressives.. that they constantly pound the race drum. Any opportunity to promote racial unrest, they do it.

Even the zimmerman/martin tragedy had nothing to do with race.. they just concocted it. They 'created' the racial angle, when none had existed. Are there real racial issues? Of course. And the msm & progressives feed it constantly, whining about past injustice, or pretending racial motivations on economic or cultural ones.

Karl
03-19-2013, 12:39 PM

Karl
03-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Poor baby. The OP is about as accurate as Little Helpers revisionist history in the Middle East. That would be, not at all accurate.

I may have missed afew minor details but aren't you "Laying It On Thick" there patrickt

You also forget afew other posters backed me up on that

Revisionist History are ya kidding me

garyo
03-19-2013, 01:49 PM
In case you haven't noticed we now have the most divisive, arrogant racist asshole running our country (in the ground) that has ever been so yeah we have a racial problem especially when race baiters Jackson and Sharpton have Obama's ear, why not take advice from Virgina Abernathy or David Dukes, their haters like Jackson and Sharpton.

03-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Yes, they're all racists, too. I'm just bored with racism. It's a motivation. Seriously, would it be better if Obama was just an asshole?

Karl
03-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes, they're all racists, too. I'm just bored with racism. It's a motivation. Seriously, would it be better if Obama was just an asshole?

Well Joe Biden might run in 2016 and Biden is a complete asshole and we'd get alot more Bidenisms heck that might be worth it right there alone

Gemini
03-20-2013, 11:54 PM

Semper Fi

I would have to agree, it is one thing to pick a fight with a marine and mob him, but don't let two marines fight together on the same side - it is a shit storm waiting to happen to the other guys. One is bad enough, but two or more is a big ****ing problem to deal with.

Gemini
03-20-2013, 11:59 PM
I'd put the semper fi culture into the second in this list, which is why it has a stronger motivation. You are almost defending family, if a fellow marine is attacked. It is more than cultural.. it is camaraderie. The other marine might just be a pussy liberal :) that another marine would fight with, later. But for now, the extended family loyalty trumps any nationalistic loyalty to a navy sissy. :headbang:

Every family, i would say, has one or two 'black sheep' that they avoid in family gatherings.. but if they are under attack from an outside entity, we will rush to their aid. Now, if your idiot brother in law says something stupid, & your sister gives him the riot act, no one will intervene.

It's totally true, in the USMC there are plenty of shit bags you'd love to just kill yourself, but it comes down to this - "Nobody hits my shit bag but me."

Gemini
03-21-2013, 12:03 AM

Actually yeah, it kind of would. At least to me. It would show that he is at least fair and indifferent, he would be a 'fair' asshole then. But currently he just seems to be a titanic prick to white people and western civilization as a whole. I mean if you're going to be an asshole, you may as well be one across the board right? You don't want to leave anybody out right?

I think the man has a gift, I just think he should share with everyone, not just white folks.

usfan
03-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Obama is mostly a chameleon.. changing colors & positions to appear to each group that he is 'one of them'. He fans the flames of division, to keep their solidarity, & has built a pretty broad coalition, with race, sexual preference, anti american sentiment, immigration, & just about every social issue there is, trying to demonize the constitution & american freedom as 'unfair' & unjust.

There are minority libertarians, & he is just as against them, & his cronies will call them names like uncle toms, etc.

garyo
03-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Obama is the consummate con man which tells me this country has a lot of gullible people.