PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Says: Obama ‘Has Always Been Very Respectful of the Views of the Republicans’

Agravan
03-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Bizzaro World Pelosi Says: Obama ‘Has Always Been Very Respectful Of The Views Of The Republicans’
By Garrett Quinn, Mediaite.com (http://www.mediaite.com/columnists/bizzaro-world-pelosi-says-obama-has-always-been-very-respectful-of-the-views-of-the-republicans/)

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi made a statement during an interview with CNN’s Candy Crowley that is so ridiculous on its face that it’s hard to keep a straight face while watching: President Obama is committed to bipartisanship and respects the ideas of Republicans. Anyone that has been paying attention to the last four years knows this is simply not true.
“The president has always been very respectful of the views of the Republicans in the Congress and their leadership and their membership. He always tried to accommodate it. This idea that but for that we would have gotten all these other things done is just not reality,” said Pelosi.
All one needs to do is look to the Republican leadership to see that this sentiment is not reciprocated. Earlier this year House Speaker John Boehner told a gathering of Republicans that he believes Obama is committed to destroying the Republican Party. This is sentiment echoed by Republican voices in the media, too. So if Obama, as Pelosi declares, really respects the GOP ideas and leadership he’s probably not doing a very good job of showing it.

MORE:http://nation.foxnews.com/nancy-pelosi

Sinestro/Green Arrow
03-11-2013, 04:23 PM
In my estimation, he has, since he's pretty much carried on their policies (or, at least, the Bush admin policies). He's been a better Republican President than a Democrat one.

patrickt
03-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Let's see. "I won," is as respectful as he got.

Trinnity
03-11-2013, 06:29 PM
He's a lying pos and so is she.

countryboy
03-11-2013, 06:33 PM
In my estimation, he has, since he's pretty much carried on their policies (or, at least, the Bush admin policies). He's been a better Republican President than a Democrat one.

Dude, are you seriously that fucking blind? Good God man, get a fucking grip.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
03-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Dude, are you seriously that fucking blind? Good God man, get a fucking grip.

If you'd like to actually discuss it, I'd be more than happy to.

countryboy
03-12-2013, 06:27 AM
If you'd like to actually discuss it, I'd be more than happy to.
No thanks, it would be an exercise in futility. :wink: