PDA

View Full Version : The Georgia Guidestones

Coolwalker
02-19-2013, 05:19 PM
The Georgia Guidestones is an enigmatic granite monument situated in Elbert County, Georgia. Also known as the American Stonehedge, the gigantic structure is almost 20 feet high and is made of six granite slabs, weighing in total 240,000 pounds. The most astonishing detail of the monument is however not its size but the message engraved into it: Ten rules for an “Age of Reason”. These guides touch upon subjects that are associated with the “New World Order”, including massive depopulation, a single world government, the introduction of a new type of spirituality, etc. The authors of those rules have requested to remain totally anonymous and, until now, their anonymity has been duly preserved. However, this mysterious group left a text explaining the reasoning behind the rules, a text that was not discussed online before. With this new information, the purpose behind the Guidestones become very clear, leaving little room for hypotheses. The Guidestones describe the ideal world, as envisioned by occult Secret Societies. The monument is therefore proof of an existing link between secret societies, the world elite and the push for a New World Order.

http://i2.wp.com/vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Georgia_Guidestones_English_Full.jpg?resize=550%2C 1121

02-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Okay, Coolwalker that is IT!

::waves arms around wildly::

How did you get so awesome? This is MY kinda shit.

BTW, did you read their visitor center book? Scarier than the stones.

The XL
02-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Nice.

I dunno what happened to the old Coolwalker who spoke like Obama was more than a puppet, but I like the new Coolwalker that sees what's going on.

02-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Nice.

I dunno what happened to the old Coolwalker who spoke like Obama was more than a puppet, but I like the new Coolwalker that sees what's going on.

For real.

The Guidestones are fucking scary because a) they were expensive, b) the group's manual basically talks population control, etc.

However I do like this:

http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/g1.jpg

Coolwalker
02-19-2013, 05:49 PM
Oh I've always seen...just not always said for many refuse to believe what their mind knows to be true. it's just to damn much for them. As for the Visitor center Book, I've been to the site. I once lived in Georgia and it is where I once ran for public office, state legislature actually, losing by 425 votes.

02-20-2013, 07:35 AM
“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
-David Rockefeller, “Memoirs of David Rockefeller” p.405

>>>>>>>>

“It is very probable that humanity now possesses the knowledge needed to establish an effective world government. In some way that knowledge must he widely seeded in the consciousness of all mankind. Very soon the hearts of our human family must be touched and warmed so we will welcome a global rule of reason.
‘The group consciousness of our race is blind, perverse, and easily distracted by trivia when it should be focused on fundamentals. We are entering a critical era. Population pressures will soon create political and economic crisis throughout the world. These will make more difficult and at the same time more needed the building of a rational world society.
“A first step will be to convince a doubting world that such a society is now possible. Let us keep in view enduring appeals to the collective reason of humanity. Let us draw attention to the basic problems. Let us establish proper priorities. We must order our home here on earth before we reach for the stars.
“Human reason is now awakening to its strength. It is the most powerful agency yet released in the unfolding of life on our planet. We must make humanity aware that acceptance of compassionate, enlightened reason will let us control our destiny within the limits inherent in our nature.
“It is difficult to seed wisdom in closed human minds. Cultural inertias are not easily overcome. Unfolding world events and the sad record of our race dramatize the shortcomings of traditional agencies in governing human affairs. The approaching crisis may make mankind willing to accept a system of world law which will stress the responsibility of individual nations in regulating internal affairs, and which will assist them in the peaceful management of international frictions.
‘With such a system we could eliminate war, We could provide every person an opportunity to seek a life of purpose and fulfillment.
“There are alternatives to Armageddon. They are attainable. But they will not happen without coordinated efforts by millions of dedicated people in all nations of the earth.
“We, the sponsors of The Georgia Guidestones®, are a small group of Americans who wish to focus attention on problems central to the present quandary of humanity. We have a simple message for other human beings, now and in the future. We believe it contains self-evident truths, and we intend no bias for a particular creed or philosophy. Yet our message is in some areas controversial. We have chosen to remain anonymous in order to avoid debate and contention which might confuse our meaning, and which might delay a considered review of our thoughts. We believe that our precepts are sound. They must stand on their own merits.
“Stonehenge and other vestiges of ancient human thoughts arouse our curiosity but carry no message for our guidance. To convey our ideas across time to other human beings, we erected a monument — a cluster of graven stones. These silent stones will display our ideas now and when we have gone. We hope that they will merit increasing acceptance and that through their silent persistence they will hasten in a small degree the coming age of reason.

Read more from the booklet HERE (http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-georgia-guidestones/)

webrockk
02-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Makes my skin crawl

Gemini
03-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Saw a documentary on this a while ago, apparently it has ties to some really fringed out Rosicrucians, but it is next to impossible to prove one way or the other. Some seem to think that they figured out that a solar flare is going to bake a portion of the planet, and that the infrastructure loss alone will account for the bulk of lost human life.

Basically, I don't like it. 9 out of the 10 sound perfectly sound, but the part about 500 million people at the max? Don't like it, not one bit. This reeks of NWO propaganda. The stones were written in the most common languages on earth so that they could be read by the most likely of survivors of this future holocaust.

Has creepy written all over it if you ask me.

Fearandloathing
03-14-2013, 12:43 AM
OK, Call me stupid..

But if they are a secret society why in hell did they make these massive and expensive stones to blow their cover?

I think there's some manipulation of the data here in favor of driving some tourism $

Fearandloathing
03-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Saw a documentary on this a while ago, apparently it has ties to some really fringed out Rosicrucians, but it is next to impossible to prove one way or the other. Some seem to think that they figured out that a solar flare is going to bake a portion of the planet, and that the infrastructure loss alone will account for the bulk of lost human life.

Basically, I don't like it. 9 out of the 10 sound perfectly sound, but the part about 500 million people at the max? Don't like it, not one bit. This reeks of NWO propaganda. The stones were written in the most common languages on earth so that they could be read by the most likely of survivors of this future holocaust.

Has creepy written all over it if you ask me.

500 million people survive a nuke war?

Sorry, call me a doubting Thomas but I seriously doubt a secret society would go to the trouble.

And the Rosecrutions....damn, I haven't heard them blamed for anything since the 60's. Are they still around?

KSigMason
03-14-2013, 03:21 AM
And the Rosecrutions....damn, I haven't heard them blamed for anything since the 60's. Are they still around?
There are various groups calling themselves "Rosicrucian".