Damn!

Maximatic
02-04-2013, 10:08 PM
That guy is a BAD ASS!

The XL
02-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Well said.

02-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Yep! If only New Yorkers weren't such pussies. We might not have had that gun control legislation rammed through with super fast speed.

Trinnity
02-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Washington and state govts need a reality check. WE are getting PISSED at them chipping away at our rights and making us more vulnerable - to criminals, to societal breakdown, and to them. Smart people are arming up ever more, and keeping their mouths shut about it.

countryboy
02-05-2013, 07:37 AM
OMGosh.....that.....was.....AWESOME!!! :woohoo:

st james
02-05-2013, 08:46 AM
...well spoken and to the point........... this a Man's Man

Trinnity
02-05-2013, 11:58 AM
I'll just bet that dad is on a message board somewhere.

Maximatic
02-05-2013, 12:54 PM
I'd Like to see more of this. More people willing to speak their mind to congress and, the president, and the SC. If we can get half the country eligible for whatever terrorist watch list they have, those lists will be useless.

Archer
02-05-2013, 01:26 PM
I'd Like to see more of this. More people willing to speak their mind to congress and, the president, and the SC. If we can get half the country eligible for whatever terrorist watch list they have, those lists will be useless.

Shut up about the terrorist thing:

A confidential Justice Department memo concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed to be “senior operational leaders” of al-Qaida or “an associated force” — even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S…

http://news.firedoglake.com/2013/02/05/white-paper-asserts-obama-administration-may-kill-americans-without-due-process/

All you need to know is: "the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens believed — even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S"

Piss the government off! Threaten their power in any way and it is their word which they don't even have to give against a dead man.

Maximatic
02-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Shut up about the terrorist thing:

http://news.firedoglake.com/2013/02/05/white-paper-asserts-obama-administration-may-kill-americans-without-due-process/

All you need to know is: "the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens believed — even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S"

Piss the government off! Threaten their power in any way and it is their word which they don't even have to give against a dead man.

So what about the guy in the video? Should he not have done that?

Archer
02-05-2013, 02:29 PM
So what about the guy in the video? Should he not have done that?

He is safe not as he made the public eye. You are not.

Maximatic
02-05-2013, 03:06 PM
He is safe not as he made the public eye. You are not.

I don't know, Archer. I'm not in favor of advocating the initiation of any violence, and I won't speak in support of anyone who does. If anyone in the liberty movement becomes associated with violent action, it would be one of the worst things that could happen for us politically. Whoever strikes first looses favor of the public. But the environment, the general mindset, needs to change. We can't just all remain silent, and allow them to intimidate us with threats of violence. The more of this we appear to put up with, the further they will push it, the easier it wil be for them to treat whatever kind of legislation they can dream up as law. And let's face it; if we appear to put up with it, we do put up with it.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
02-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Not to nitpick, but that's not Congress, it's the Connecticut state House.

But yeah, this guy rocks!

Maximatic
02-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Not to nitpick, but that's not Congress, it's the Connecticut state House.

But yeah, this guy rocks!

Are you sure? It's strange in that case because he stressed "the state" when he read that carry weapons in defense of clause.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
02-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Are you sure? It's strange in that case because he stressed "the state" when he read that carry weapons in defense of clause.

I'm sure.

Archer
02-06-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm sure.

Makes no difference.

liberal_hack
02-07-2013, 09:09 AM
I do not own a gun. I have fired guns (terribly I might add). I have friends who own guns and go to the shooting range and also hunt. If the life of my family or friends was in danger, and my friends saved us by firing their weapons then so be it. If we were not being attacked by a criminal then the use of a firearm would not be necessary. Not one of my friends owns a gun because they want to shoot people.

I do feel terribly for the parents who lost their children at Sandy Hook as well as the loss of the other loved ones. The shooter could have as easily used gasoline and a match and then blocked the door. He had homicide on the mind and was going to do it.

I lost a loved one to suicide who made a failed attempt, got help, the home was relieved of as many things as possible which could be used for a 2nd attempt. This was done by an expert and that included tossing out big knives in exchange for tiny things etc. It's incredible what one will do to protect a child. But in the end, nobody thought of the extension cords which can hold a lot of weight.

People will find a way if their minds are set to the task.