PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous...........the Police State

st james
01-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Anonymous..........reply to Obama's gun seizure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqiS3f4gxCQ&feature=player_detailpage

comments?

01-31-2013, 06:42 PM
I thought it was well done and accurate. Something is wrong. Everyone feels it. Very few want to do anything about it because to do something about it could force their hand...so we're all in the pasture bleating.

Network
01-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Sounds like they are on the money here, besides swallowing the official stor(ies) of these past two shootings.

Anonymous is an interesting organization, as it is not really an organization. Seems that anyone could really pretend to be "Anonymous" and attempt to hack systems or cause problems to further certain state agendas. And if it can be done, better believe the officials are looking into it.

Total civilian disarmament is a stated agenda of the UN. If Obama and the complicit heads in the media are anything, they are sold out globalist totalitarian wankers.

st james
01-31-2013, 07:45 PM
as many as possible should watch this until it is taken down.............They kind of lost me when they claimed the Pres was the chief law enforcement agent in the US. Reno tried that shit with Clinton and it didn't walk then....

Network
01-31-2013, 07:54 PM
as many as possible should watch this until it is taken down.............They kind of lost me when they claimed the Pres was the chief law enforcement agent in the US. Reno tried that shit with Clinton and it didn't walk then....

The president is chief of everything. Chief of the military, healthcare, gun violence, fairness, the police, the fire department, the economy, the bedroom, and the energy.

Little known fact: Presidents actually have 100 hours in day, unlike common men.

Trinnity
01-31-2013, 08:06 PM
We've become afraid and resentful of our govt, and rightly so, because our govt has become menacing and untrustworthy.