PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul- Above all else, pay the Banksters their Interest

Network
01-23-2013, 06:54 PM
It's a sabotage! I've disgraced the liberty movement!

Robert Wenzel is the toughest talk show host out there by the way. If you want to hear some grinding conversation, check out his shows. He doesn't like Rand.

Rand Paul: Above All Else, Pay the Crony Banksters Their Interest

Senator Rand Paul wants crony banksters and anyone else who supports the state by buying US government securities to be first in line for your tax dollars.

This afternoon, Sen. Paul introduced the Default Prevention Act, which would require the President to prioritize federal revenue to interest on the national debt.

“Some of my Republican colleagues in the House have decided to surrender to the Democrats’ annual plan to increase the debt ceiling. I believe we should stand and fight for a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution before we raise the debt ceiling. My legislation takes the possibility of default off the table so we can continue to push for fiscal restraint. There is no reason the government would – or should – responsibly consider the idea of default,” Sen. Paul said.
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/01/rand-paul-above-all-pay-crony-banksters.html

Trinnity
01-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Rand Paul is the best we've got and I DO like him. I hope he runs in 2016.

He sure gave Hilary some hell today. :cool20:

Network
01-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Rand Paul is the best we've got and I DO like him. I hope he runs in 2016.

He sure gave Hilary some hell today. :cool20:

I agree that he's probably the best. But we will keep his feet to the fire. There's no doubt he has lessons from his dad and his dad's friends.

The point the OP makes is that worrying so much about the debt is not a libertarian ideal. The debt belongs to the tit-bankers and people who support the federalis by buying their securities. They should be the first to take the hit for their malinvestments.

Especially since the debt cannot be paid.

We will either default through legit default or they will destroy the wealth of everyone in this bloody nation with trillion dollar coins.

Mainecoons
01-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Actually, a lot of the debt is owed to ourselves, next in line is the Chinese. The banksters way down the list.

I think you missed the point Rand was trying to make. He is trying to set it up so if the borrowing stops, the country doesn't default. What goes is:

A bunch of Federal crapola
Foreign military misadventurism

patrickt
01-23-2013, 07:18 PM
I can understand Networks position. A lot of leftists don't want to pay their debts. Those debts would include interest on money they have voluntarily, and even eagerly, borrowed. My idiot cousin is still convinced President Obama is going to pay off all of her credit card debt. She doesn't want to pay, either, Network.

Network
01-23-2013, 07:33 PM
I can understand Networks position. A lot of leftists don't want to pay their debts. Those debts would include interest on money they have voluntarily, and even eagerly, borrowed. My idiot cousin is still convinced President Obama is going to pay off all of her credit card debt. She doesn't want to pay, either, Network.

Not sure what "leftist" is supposed to imply since I'm a raging far right radical according to most. I believe in free markets, not criminals who fund criminals to run up debts they cannot repay. Both criminals should pay through having their criminal and obviously bad investments wiped out.

If the bankers or public actually thought that US debt was a good investment, well, they were idiots just the same and weren't good at the game. They and the Chinese and foreign investors counted on the illegitimate practice of inflating away the wealth of legitimate players in the markets and innocent victims paying their dues to the gunman.

The XL
01-23-2013, 11:23 PM
We shouldn't be paying the bankers shit.

Trinnity
01-24-2013, 05:52 AM
Especially since the debt cannot be paid.

We will either default through legit default or they will destroy the wealth of everyone in this bloody nation with trillion dollar coins.That's something that amuses me. China own us? They'll never get that money back.

patrickt
01-24-2013, 07:18 AM
We shouldn't be paying the bankers shit.

Then don't borrow shit from them, nitwit. Try producing your own shit for a change.

The XL
01-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Then don't borrow shit from them, nitwit. Try producing your own shit for a change.

They shouldn't even exist, we bailed them out, and didn't have a choice in the matter. They control credit, have this bullshit fractional reserve system where they can lend money they don't have at interest, and can screw around with all these banker gimmicks like derivatives because they know when the system crashes, we'll be forced to bail them out again. They're already getting QE3 as we speak.

Oh, and by the way, fuck off. Get a fucking clue before you start spouting shit.

01-24-2013, 11:21 AM

A) he's not a "nitwit", B) banks produce "shit", C) some people don't borrow, they put IN, and D) banks are not loaning out "their" money, they are loaning out "your" money.

The XL
01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
A) he's not a "nitwit", B) banks produce "shit", C) some people don't borrow, they put IN, and D) banks are not loaning out "their" money, they are loaning out "your" money.

They inflate the money supply, steal, and counterfeit. They got the Federal Reserve started. They own our politicians.

They're the biggest leaches in this fucking country. Even more so than a welfare queen with 10 kids from 8 fathers.

Mainecoons
01-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Patrick, Network speaks the truth. This isn't about individuals borrowing, this is about the Fed in concert with the Banksters kiting the currency.

patrickt
01-24-2013, 01:35 PM
They shouldn't even exist, we bailed them out, and didn't have a choice in the matter. They control credit, have this bullshit fractional reserve system where they can lend money they don't have at interest, and can screw around with all these banker gimmicks like derivatives because they know when the system crashes, we'll be forced to bail them out again. They're already getting QE3 as we speak.

Oh, and by the way, fuck off. Get a fucking clue before you start spouting shit.

Quit your whining and fuck off. We were never forced to bail them out. We are not forced to have over $1,000,000 in new debt every year. You are not forced by buy things you can't afford and accrue personal debt. There is a lot of graft, fraud, and an amazing lack of responsibility which you support.

Are you that desperate to escape your debt?

The XL
01-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Quit your whining and fuck off. Are you that desperate to escape your debt?

They shouldn't exist, we bailed those cocksuckers out, and they inflate, steal, counterfeit, and they'll sign us up to their derivatives when the shit goes boom again. They aren't legitimate. They're still getting bailed out as we speak, look at QE3. They're thieves, and the fact that you're backing them is a fucking disgrace. I don't owe them shit, so don't talk about my debt.

I hate people like you. You can bow your head, but don't expect me to.

01-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Quit your whining and fuck off.

Whining sounds different than anger.

We were never forced to bail them out.

I had a choice? Damn, I had no idea it works like that. Can I not pay for the war now, too? How about the DEA? How does this work?

We are not forced to have over $1,000,000 in new debt every year. You are not forced by buy things you can't afford and accrue personal debt. There is a lot of graft, fraud, and an amazing lack of responsibility which you support.

Howso? You know jack shit about him. What "debt" does he have? I know I have none.

Are you that desperate to escape your debt?

What debt does he have?

BTW, where do banks get their money? Do you believe they conjure it out of thin air or something?

patrickt
01-24-2013, 02:57 PM

That's pitiful, Rina. Banks provide a valuable service and not "shit". No one pays interest for putting money IN a bank, do they? Banks are loaning money and taking a risk. If they are, in fact, loaning "your" money then when you write a check they should be able to say, "Sorry, but your money's out on loan right now so the check bounces," but that isn't what happens, is it?

I understand, XL wants to borrow money and not pay interest. Maybe he should contact you for a loan?

The solution, besides his childish whining, is quite simple. Don't borrow money from a bank. And, whatever you do, don't borrow money from the U.S. government by not paying your income tax on time. Actually, you might be the only option XL has to float a loan. I wouldn't loan him money. He doesn't want to pay.

And, his ideological hangup with banks is certain characteristic of a nitwit as was his telling me to fuck off. I regret having responded in kind.

01-24-2013, 03:10 PM
That's pitiful, Rina. Banks provide a valuable service and not "shit".

They "produce" shit. They take the money that you put into checking and savings account and then make loans, some good and some bad, with that money. But they produce jack shit. Without our money they've got nothing.

No one pays interest for putting money IN a bank, do they?

I get 6.5% for putting money in my bank.

Banks are loaning money and taking a risk.

No, I'm "loaning" the bank my money in a way. I put it in and they make loans from it. I'm risking as much as they--as some people found out the hard way.

If they are, in fact, loaning "your" money then when you write a check they should be able to say, "Sorry, but your money's out on loan right now so the check bounces," but that isn't what happens, is it?

I am floored that you do not understand how this works. I learned this in high school. Do you know how the banking and reserve system works?

Wow.

I understand, XL wants to borrow money and not pay interest. Maybe he should contact you for a loan?

I never heard him say he wanted to a) borrow money, or b) not pay interest. And, pretty much everyone comes to me for loans. I don't do it. I'll give friends money, but I won't loan it.

The solution, besides his childish whining, is quite simple. Don't borrow money from a bank. And, whatever you do, don't borrow money from the U.S. government by not paying your income tax on time. Actually, you might be the only option XL has to float a loan. I wouldn't loan him money. He doesn't want to pay.

I'm guessing they start drinking early down there because I have no idea how you extrapolated this from what he said about the banking and reserve system. At all.

And, his ideological hangup with banks is certain characteristic of a nitwit as was his telling me to fuck off. I regret having responded in kind.

I have no ideological issue with banks. Ideologically they make sense. I have an issue with how it has manifested itself and our current state of the banking industry in practice.

The XL
01-24-2013, 03:12 PM
What risk do banks take, numbnuts? The whole banking system we have lets banks lend money they do not have at interest. It's absurd, and the only reason it isn't illegal is because they've captured our government. They gamble with our money without consequence. When the system comes down, they get bailed out by the taxpayer, and get things like quantitative easing. They inflate and steal. They get to collect interest on money that's basically counterfeit. They own the government, and here you are backing them up. These fucking banks should have failed. Who are the real leeches here? We saved those bastards, and we had no say in it.

And I don't owe bankers shit, personally, not one dime. So I don't even know what the hell you're talking about when it comes to me individually.

There is nothing worse than a gullible idiot like yourself. Bankers love guys like you.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
01-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Personally, I agree with Rand and I don't think the author of that article gave an objective interpretation.

The XL
01-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Like Rina said, I have no problem with banking as a concept, but I have a big problem with the current system we have now. They're the biggest thieves and leeches on the planet.

Coolwalker
01-24-2013, 03:19 PM
...and how would you run a bank and make the stockholders happy?

The XL
01-24-2013, 03:23 PM
...and how would you run a bank and make the stockholders happy?

If loaning out money at an agreed interest rate isn't good enough for them, that isn't my problem.

Lending out money they don't have at interest, signing the taxpayer up to their banking gimmicks, and bailing them out when it all goes to shit is not acceptable.

Coolwalker
01-24-2013, 03:38 PM
If loaning out money at an agreed interest rate isn't good enough for them, that isn't my problem.

Lending out money they don't have at interest, signing the taxpayer up to their banking gimmicks, and bailing them out when it all goes to shit is not acceptable.

Buyer beware...I have a really good burger for you for just 15 dollars and that's a good deal because my ketchup is redder than anyone else.

If you're dumb enough to buy it, so be it. As far as being bailed-out, that was a crock of shit shoveled down our collective throats.

01-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Buyer beware...I have a really good burger for you for just 15 dollars and that's a good deal because my ketchup is redder than anyone else.

If you're dumb enough to buy it, so be it. As far as being bailed-out, that was a crock of shit shoveled down our collective throats.

Okay, right, but the meat in that burger was supplied by me. When the burger's gone, eaten, and you and that asshole are both in deep shit, I'm the one screwed.

It is not THEIR money they are loaning. See, there's these things called: checking accounts, savings accounts, CDs, etc. We put money into the bank. The bank then uses that money, as well as, loans they take themselves to loan to others at interest.

They are services only. They produce nothing.

I don't see where the deification of banking comes in while you beat yourself and wear hairshirts when banks make bad deals. They didn't make bad deals to me. I took out no bad debt. I put money IN to the system. I have a right to be angry. I also have a right to be angry at the check floating done by the Fed, the loans where there is nothing to back them, etc.

The guy who took out a bad loan...I didn't have a deal with HIM. My deal was with the bank, therefore my blame is on the bank who used my money inappropriately.

You guys are like the people who blame the other woman for the affair in the marriage instead of the guy who took the vow.

Coolwalker
01-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Banking started with The Knights Templar and from that point forward, someone, somewhere was going to make a profit. That's what banking is all about. Someone else has the bucks to get it started and to loan out some money, the contracts signed by people with banking accounts and savings accounts specify the bank can use their money. Simple answer...if you don't like banks hide your money under your mattress, but don't cry later...it's all a gamble.

01-24-2013, 05:08 PM
Banking started with The Knights Templar and from that point forward, someone, somewhere was going to make a profit. That's what banking is all about. Someone else has the bucks to get it started and to loan out some money, the contracts signed by people with banking accounts and savings accounts specify the bank can use their money. Simple answer...if you don't like banks hide your money under your mattress, but don't cry later...it's all a gamble.

So, by this standard if you have a nice car and someone steals it then it is your fault for having a nice car. You are essentially saying that it is more wrong to be stupid than to have malevolent intent and or purposefully steal.

Great.

The XL
01-24-2013, 05:20 PM

Why do they get to collect interest on money they don't have via our fractional reserve like system? If anyone else does it, that's counterfeit.
Why are they allowed to gamble with peoples money recklessly without consequence? When push comes to shove, they get bailed out.