PDA

View Full Version : Rangel: Some southern areas have culture we have to overcome

Calypso Jones
01-22-2013, 05:14 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-charlie-rangel-guns-some-southern-areas-have-cultures-we-have-overcome

bring it on you carpet baggin' tax cheatin' lyin' crook.

kk8
01-22-2013, 05:18 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-charlie-rangel-guns-some-southern-areas-have-cultures-we-have-overcome

bring it on you carpet baggin' tax cheatin' lyin' crook.

I want to know what republicans "came together" on this.

I can't even believe I had to endure watching that disgusting man speak.

Coolwalker
01-22-2013, 05:19 PM
When the gun dealers have guns again (soon I hope), this is the state to come to buy them.

Calypso Jones
01-22-2013, 05:21 PM
You're giving the impression that Virginia is easy. it isn't. Oh sure, we have gangs but honest americans are going thru background checks, fingerprints, and fees garnered with each legal gun owner.

Calypso Jones
01-22-2013, 05:23 PM
I want to know what republicans "came together" on this.

I can't even believe I had to endure watching that disgusting man speak.

they never die. Do you notice. They're carried out of their congressional offices in a box. They will NOT give up that power and fortune.

Coolwalker
01-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Yes you have to pass a BG check, but it's pretty easy to buy weapons, especially rifles. (finding what you want like I am is sometimes difficult)

Calypso Jones
01-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes you have to pass a BG check, but it's pretty easy to buy weapons, especially rifles. (finding what you want like I am is sometimes difficult)

everything is difficult right now. I'm so glad we bought rounds before this all started happening.

01-22-2013, 05:47 PM
When the gun dealers have guns again (soon I hope), this is the state to come to buy them.

You have great stock...none lately.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
01-22-2013, 08:11 PM
I'd like to see him try.

patrickt
01-23-2013, 06:04 AM
It isn't just gun control that areas in the South have in the culture that has to be overcome. Consider, that Washington, DC, is in the South. I think theirs is a culture of corruption, tax cheating, lying, racism, sexual harassment and abuse, and a culture that hates America that absolutely has to be overcome.

Perhaps starting with the tax cheat giving a sanctimonious interview.

garyo
01-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Some racist politicians are thieves we have to overcome.

Calypso Jones
01-23-2013, 07:29 AM
The south is typically a little more freedom loving, America loving, patriotic, property rights, CHRISTIAN and of course we hunt and fish. I don't see a problem with us. I see a problem with THEM.

Calypso Jones
01-23-2013, 07:36 AM
Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
01-23-2013, 08:00 AM
It isn't just gun control that areas in the South have in the culture that has to be overcome. Consider, that Washington, DC, is in the South. I think theirs is a culture of corruption, tax cheating, lying, racism, sexual harassment and abuse, and a culture that hates America that absolutely has to be overcome.

Perhaps starting with the tax cheat giving a sanctimonious interview.

D.C. is not part of the South.

st james
01-23-2013, 09:32 AM
everything is difficult right now. I'm so glad we bought rounds before this all started happening.

you're gonna need more. I got some rounds I'll never fire, but I have them for trade............once the shit hits the fan, bullets will be like gold.

Calypso Jones
01-23-2013, 09:39 AM
No doubt.