PDA

View Full Version : For Conspiracy Theorists Only--All Others Keep Out!

01-20-2013, 11:11 AM
Just kidding about the keep out part, wanted to keep it dramatic. ;)

Anyway, sooooo what do our resident conspiracy theorists like Network think about the "private" swearing in of Obama? You know we have not had one since Reagan (two swearing ins). Also, what is the significance of Reagan being the other one?

~For the non-conspiracy types when Network gets on the numerology will get thick and talk of the Jewish Zohar that might get boring, as well, so I don't blame you if you don't post.

Network
01-20-2013, 11:20 AM
You rang? :)

Looks like you beat me down the rabbit hole on this one. Hook me up with some info and I'll see if there is anything nefarious going on.

01-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I did ring. Apparently, he will have two ceremonies (MSN webpage is covering it). One for the public and one "private". Apparently the last time this happened was during Reagan's second term.

So maybe we look at the dates? They never do anything without it being significant.

Calypso Jones
01-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Even if it is honestly done (that's a hoot) because of the cold or the embarrassment of a small turnout, it is still suspect because of his past actions.

01-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Even if it is honestly done (that's a hoot) because of the cold or the embarrassment of a small turnout, it is still suspect because of his past actions.

Okay, I'll be honest. I think most of these people are occultists. So this thread will get mighty thick. I think it is serious Book of Revelations shit going on. Anyway...

Calypso Jones
01-20-2013, 11:40 AM
i'm sorry? Who do you recognize as occultists? King Bones Team or conspiracy theorists?

01-20-2013, 11:47 AM
i'm sorry? Who do you recognize as occultists? King Bones Team or conspiracy theorists?

National level politicians.

Calypso Jones
01-20-2013, 11:55 AM
i'm sure most of the left is.

01-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Link to private swearing in http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2980026/posts

Network
01-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Transparency

I think it's a joke that they even continue the ritual of swearing an oath to the Constitution. He's done nothing but attempt to dodge it at every turn. There's no reason to forbid the press from this private "swearing-in". It will probably not be a big deal, just a black mass, some blood sacrifices and lucifer worship. Maybe some shapeshifting here and there. :)

Obama will be taking an oath on a Bible owned by Lincoln while facing the Lincoln Memorial. Obama as Lincoln again. Lincoln declared war on the states and suspended constitutional rights.

January 20th

1939 (http://www.brainyhistory.com/events/1939/january_20_1939_97057.html)
Hitler proclaims to German parliament to exterminate all European Jews

1942 (http://www.brainyhistory.com/events/1942/january_20_1942_100665.html)
Nazi officials hold notorious Wannsee conference in Berlin deciding on "final solution" calling for extermination of Europe's Jews
http://www.brainyhistory.com/days/january_20.html

01-20-2013, 12:36 PM
i'm sure most of the left is.

Look up "Baphamet" and politicians. You'll see people on both left and right wearing jewelry, necklaces, making gestures, etc with the figure of the goat/satan guy. What Christian would/should wear that?

Network
01-20-2013, 03:00 PM
Look up "Baphamet" and politicians. You'll see people on both left and right wearing jewelry, necklaces, making gestures, etc with the figure of the goat/satan guy. What Christian would/should wear that?

They really are, but I've yet to determine if there is really any power to their "magic" or if they are just a bunch of silly mofos. Cultist elitist pricks they are.

Spill the beans on this private swearing-in and why you think it may be occult. All we're doing is speculating.

01-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Be patient. I'm still researching. Mostly because their issues with doing things twice and the second one always being the "real" one.

Network
01-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Be patient. I'm still researching. Mostly because their issues with doing things twice and the second one always being the "real" one.

Cain't Wait! :)

You mean like always running drills at the same time as their really fake events? ohahah

01-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Cain't Wait! :)

You mean like always running drills at the same time as their really fake events? ohahah

Yes, like that. ;)

Network
01-20-2013, 03:31 PM
Just passing the TIME..

On May 1, 1945, Germany announced that Adolf Hitler was dead, leading to the end of the allied campaign in Europe during World War II. That same date 66 years later, President Obama announced the death of the al-Qaeda leader and international terrorist.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/02/may-day-both-hitler-and-bin-laden-announced-dead-on-may-1/

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zp2CAeajTN8/Tv1j_u991HI/AAAAAAAAMYk/SGBfhj8olBA/s1600/Cover-of-Time-magazine-fr-005.jpg

Sinestro/Green Arrow
01-20-2013, 06:00 PM
I don't think there's anything significant about it.

Trinnity
01-21-2013, 12:00 AM
Why have a second ceremony at all? I just don't get it.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
01-21-2013, 12:27 AM

Beats me.

KSigMason
01-21-2013, 06:58 AM
~For the non-conspiracy types when Network gets on the numerology will get thick and talk of the Jewish Zohar that might get boring, as well, so I don't blame you if you don't post.
The Zohar is one book I'd love to have time to read.

Baphomet just means: baptism of wisdom

Ironically, the Knights Templar magazine published an article in the February 2013 magazine about the Baphomet myth.

DDave
01-21-2013, 01:14 PM
You know we have not had one since Reagan (two swearing ins). Also, what is the significance of Reagan being the other one?

The significance of Reagan being the other one is that January 20th (the day the President is sworn in) fell on a Sunday.

The inauguration of the president of the United States takes place during the commencement of a new term of a president of the United States, which is every four years on January 20.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_inauguration

So . . . it will happen EVERYTIME that January 20th on the year following a leap year (presidential election) falls on a Sunday.

Either that or there's some deep, dark conspiracy afoot that I don't know about. Can't spend too much time on it now. I've got to go outside and ask the guy in the black van that has been parked across the street for the last few weeks if he needs anything. :smiley20:

DDave
01-21-2013, 01:17 PM

Well, no one would watch the first one if it was on the same day as the AFC and NFC championship games. :smiley20:

Coolwalker
01-21-2013, 01:23 PM

Anyway, sooooo what do our resident conspiracy theorists like Network think about the "private" swearing in of Obama? You know we have not had one since Reagan (two swearing ins). Also, what is the significance of Reagan being the other one?

Reagan was sworn in privately because Inauguration day fell on a Sunday which happened to be the Superbowl Sunday. Duh! Obama just didn't want to be seen using the Koran.

St James
01-21-2013, 08:02 PM

<perk?> numerology????

01-21-2013, 08:04 PM
The significance of Reagan being the other one is that January 20th (the day the President is sworn in) fell on a Sunday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_inauguration

So . . . it will happen EVERYTIME that January 20th on the year following a leap year (presidential election) falls on a Sunday.

Either that or there's some deep, dark conspiracy afoot that I don't know about. Can't spend too much time on it now. I've got to go outside and ask the guy in the black van that has been parked across the street for the last few weeks if he needs anything. :smiley20:

No, Dan. Obama was sworn in twice last year ON THE SAME DAY because he made a mistake and supposedly had to redo it.

The XL
01-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Reagan was sworn in privately because Inauguration day fell on a Sunday which happened to be the Superbowl Sunday. Duh! Obama just didn't want to be seen using the Koran.

Out of all the legitimate things to criticize Obama, why is this silly Muslim thing still being pushed? If anything, he's likely an atheist.

Trinnity
01-21-2013, 10:33 PM
I think he's an atheist.

Sinestro/Green Arrow
01-21-2013, 11:22 PM
I think he's an atheist.

I agree.